Through a series of physical workshops and facilitated online workshops we aim to co-create our new national health and socail care professions (HSCP) Strategic Framework.
The framework will ensure HSCP enable their full potential to deliver improved outcomes for service users.
Never has there been a better time, in my view, for HSCP to come together, think together, engage and debate together to create a cohesive and powerful statement of intent that sets out the why, what and how HSCP can make a transformative contribution to healthcare in Ireland.
I invite you to sign up to take part in this exciting conversation to chart a road to the future and create a strategic framework to support and drive HSCP delivery of the healthcare Ireland needs.
The whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts!
National Health & Social Care Professions Office
PS The diagram below is an overview of the processes we are generating to co-create our new framework
Our first online workshop is now open.
If you've already signed up, you can join the conversation by logging in.
- An online workshop is very much like a physical workshop - but online so it can be accessed as many times as you like, 24 hours a day.
- When you join the session you will be asked some broad questions but participants lead the debate on what they see as important for HSCPs.
- Participants’ contributions are anonymised. This ensures a safe space which allows for real conversation and innovation as peers judge ideas on their merit, not their author.
- We invite you to rate and comment upon the contributions of your peers, too. This is really helpful in assessing whether issues are isolated, or whether they are reflected across organisations or systems.
- You will be able to see how your voice has been heard and how your inputs have been used, and by who.
- We are committed to feeding back to the HCSP community on the ideas we plan to take forward as part of the strategic framework.